Today we all are absolutely accustomed to having a stable mobile connection. The times when it was possible to use mobile phones only in urban areas are over and our mobile operators claim that they ensure 99%-100% coverage within the country. But why do we sometimes still have signal issues? And are there any solutions for these signal problems? That’s exactly what we are going to discuss in this article. If you are one of those mobile phone users who are tired of unstable GSM, 3G, 4G, and/or 5G signals, you will definitely find this article useful. (Spoiler: We know what will help you to forget about signal issues once and forever!)
Bad mobile connection: What are the reasons?
Of course, one of the most popular reasons for signal power and quality deterioration is the distance between your mobile device and the nearest cell tower. As you know, a signal transmitted by your operator needs to reach your gadget for ensuring a connection for you. However, if this signal has to cover a distance that is too big for it, it will lose its power and, as a result, your phone won’t be able to be stably connected to the network.
Nevertheless, it can happen so that even when you live (or work) near a cell tower, your connection indoors is still poor. And here, the reasons can be really different. Let’s have a look at least at some of them:
• Peculiarities of the landscape. If you live in a mountainous area, a signal has a lot of natural barriers that it has to get over. However, some barriers can be too serious for it and it won’t be able to reach your phone.
• Peculiarities of your room’s location. If your room or apartment is located on one of the top floors in a skyscraper or, vice versa, in the basement, it is not surprising at all that your signal is weak as in such a situation a signal still has a lot of barriers on its way.
• Peculiarities of building materials. There are such materials like concrete or metal that prevent mobile signals from getting inside houses. It means that even the roof or walls of your house or office building in some cases can become real obstacles for your signal.
There are also some other factors that may have a negative impact on the quality of your connection. Among them, we can mention strong winds or a huge number of people gathered at one location. However, such factors usually have an influence on your network only temporarily while those factors that we’ve enumerated earlier are able to spoil your connection permanently.
But do not worry! Regardless of the exact factor (or combination of factors) that influences the power of your signal, you can solve your signal problems on your own.
How is it possible to do it? With a mobile signal booster! If you have never heard about such devices, it’s high time to change this situation.
What is a mobile signal booster?
A mobile phone signal booster (or amplifier) is a special device intended for improving the quality of your mobile connection by strengthening the network signal of your operator so that your smartphone or tablet will be able to stably stay connected to the network.
Such devices usually work the following way.
One antenna of the booster set that is installed outdoors looks for and receives the signal transmitted at one of the frequencies that the device is compatible with. The secret is in the characteristics of this antenna. It is much more sensitive than an internal antenna of your smartphone that’s why it is possible to detect even very low and weak signals.
Then a booster box strengthens the signal and the second antenna that is installed indoors sends the enhanced signal to all mobile devices that are located within the coverage area of the device.
Some booster models that are intended for huge buildings like big hotels, business centres, shopping malls, etc., may have two or even three indoor antennas for ensuring better coverage. As a result, mobile phone users in all the rooms of big buildings will be able to enjoy the benefits of a stable signal.
Today there is a great variety of repeaters on the market. Some of them can improve the quality of one or two types of signals, while some others are able to enhance the quality of signals of all the networks that your operator supports.
Moreover, there are boosters for buildings of different sizes.
If you are looking for reliable mobile signal boosters, myamplifiers.com is an excellent website to find an appropriate model. There you will see a wide range of repeaters with different capacities and characteristics. However, the main property – high quality- is something that unites them all.
What are the key advantages of signal repeaters?
• It is easy to use them. Just install your device following the instructions and enjoy a perfect connection.
• Mobile signal boosters are safe for your health. Some people think that boosters emit radiation. But it is false. These devices even help to reduce the level of radiation emitted by your smartphone.
• No manual settings are required. The majority of modern signal boosters adjust their settings automatically which means that your interference in their work is not necessary.
• Boosters support multiple connections. It means that all mobile devices located within the coverage area of a booster can use the improved signal.
• One booster can improve the quality of the signal transmitted by different operators if they share the same frequency bands. Boosters are designed to be compatible with particular frequency bands used for signal transmission, not with particular operators. And it is very convenient, especially if you are going to install a mobile signal booster in a public place.
So, as you can see these devices have a wide range of advantages. But you will be able to enjoy them only if you choose the right seller. Unfortunately, today there are a lot of websites that offer fake devices or boosters of low quality. That’s why please be very attentive and do not forget to read reviews before placing an order and paying money.